QUALITY CONTROL OPERATOR
The person will be responsible to carry out the main activities related to the production quality control function, namely:
- Monitor and assure quality control of raw materials (plastics, metals, components);
- Conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Analyze and identify areas for improvement in the quality system: develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions according to factory quality leader;
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- The ideal application will have to apply the methods of analysis of work processes, as well as the procedures for improving the quality system.
- Monitor product quality standards during all stages of the production process;
- Supervise the critical phases of the manufacturing process supporting the operators;
- Interpret and implement production and quality control standards;
- Provide solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Prepare reports to identify critical factors or inefficiencies in the manufacturing process and suggest possible improvements.
Technical Diploma needed. Certification an advantage in Electromechanics or Electronics fields.
At least 3 years experience in the same role, in companies with internal and complex manufacturing processes.
Technical skills required:
- Good command of the main quality control methods of production processes;
- Knowledge of mechanical manufacturing processes;
- Knowledge of technical properties and characteristics of metallic, plastic and electronic materials;
- Basic statistical methods for data analysis.
- Ability to manage stressful working situations of work stress
- Attitude to team working.